Why Become a Franchisee
How HomeVestors Franchises Benefit Entrepreneurs From All Backgrounds
You don’t need any particular expertise to become a HomeVestorsⓇ franchisee, only patience, focus, and a true entrepreneurial spirit. Over the years, we’ve worked with franchisees who come from just about every field, and they’ve all had different needs.
If you’re a corporate refugee on the run from a desk job, you’ll likely be looking to have primary control over your next venture, and we can’t say we’d blame you. There’s a lot of value and meaning in standing at the helm of your own company. If you’re thinking about joining the HomeVestorsⓇ franchise network, here’s what we can offer you:
- Freedom to build out your own entrepreneurial vision
- Access to real estate methodology that’s proven to be successful
- A supportive real estate framework from which to build our your own business, and the active mentorship of Development Agents who have been in your shoes
If it’s time for a new career and you aren’t sure where to start, read two stories from Mike Falotico and Matt Malott about how they set out on new paths and didn’t look back.
Experienced Real Estate Investors
If you’re a real estate investor who already has experience in the field, you’re probably on the constant lookout for ways that you can grow your business and deepen your market expertise. Becoming a HomeVestors® franchisee is an excellent way to do that. Through HomeVestors, you’ll have access to:
- Strong advertising that consistently generates leads
- A wealth of real estate knowledge to add to your repertoire
- An affiliation with a successful, recognizable brand
Read Cody Evans’ story to see how he breathed new life into his long-time passion for real estate.
Individuals Who Are New to Real Estate Investing
Are you completely new to real estate investing? Do you have some experience, but encountered mixed results from costly training programs and real estate “gurus?” If so, we’re here to help. At HomeVestors, we’re proud that our system is backed by twenty years of experience and thousands of happy franchisees. It works because it provides:
- An opportunity to invest in an established program with documented success;
- A program focused on ongoing peer mentorship rather than expensive seminars taught by “experts;” and
- A comprehensive organizational support system from which to draw from when you have questions or need support.
Don’t believe that you can get out of an investment rut? Read John Holman’s story.