Are you thinking about starting a real estate investing business? Do you have experience in the field, but need guidance, training, and support to take your career to the next level? If you answered “yes” to either of those questions, you should consider joining HomeVestors®, a franchise network of independent real estate investors.
HomeVestors offers all new franchisees a comprehensive real estate investing learning and education program that teaches the nuts and bolts of generating leads, buying houses, financing investments, and marketing your properties.
Plus, you’ll get your very own HomeVestors Development Agent—a real estate investing coach to provide one-on-one mentorship and guidance. A Development Agent is a veteran HomeVestors franchisee with a proven track record in your regional market. They’ll help you set goals, develop investment strategies, and work through your first deal, so you can make confident business decisions and grow as an investor.
More Real Estate Investing Learning & Education
But how do you know the HomeVestors® real estate investing learning and education program is legit? You don’t have to take our word for it—our pros have developed a wide range of real estate investing educational resources that are available for free to anyone interested in the field. For example, you can read about:
Getting Started with Real Estate Investing
- Are you just getting started with real estate investing and don’t know where to begin? It’s best to start with the basics—preparing a business plan, thinking about lead generation, evaluating tools, and finding a mentor. Learn more of the fundamentals in Your Guide to Real Estate Investing Basics: From Training to Tools and Support
- Like every industry, real estate investing has its own vocabulary that you’ll need to learn if you’re serious about starting your business. Luckily, we’ve made it easy for you with The Ultimate Guide to Real Estate Investing Terms You Need to Know.
- Are you ready to develop your business plan and make your first investment? Learn how to crunch the numbers and create a realistic business plan with Real Estate Investing for Beginners: From Strategy to Action.
Real Estate Investing Coaching & Mentorship Programs
- Many pros will tell you that education is the foundation of a successful real estate investing career. But with so many training and mentorship programs available, how do you know which one to choose? We’ll help you Find the Right Real Estate Investing Coach with These Comprehensive Resources.
- Maybe you’ve already seen some popular real estate investment training courses advertised online, and you need help comparing them against each other. That’s why our experts reviewed Real Estate Investing Courses, Seminars, and Coaches.
Real Estate Investment Lead Generation
- Leads are the lifeblood of any real estate investment business, but not all leads are created equally. You need to understand what makes a seller motivated. Learn How to Get “Qualified” Real Estate Leads to Build Your Investment Business.
- Are you concerned that you won’t find enough leads on your own to establish a successful business? You may want to consider a real estate investing program. Learn more about Comparing Legitimate Real Estate Investing Programs for Potential and Value.
- Once you have a lead, do you know how to see it through to a finished deal? Following up with interested home sellers and nurturing a lead through conversion is a skill every investor needs to learn. We’re here to help with Top Real Estate Leads: Best Practices For Investors to Acquire and Nurture Toward Conversion.
Financing Your Real Estate Investment
- You generally don’t need a huge amount of capital to start a real estate investment business, but you do need financing to purchase investment properties. We cover all the basics in our Complete Guide to Real Estate Investment Financing to Build Your Business.
- Do you need help deciding what kind of financing to use for your real estate investment? Try our Ultimate Guide to Real Estate Investment Lending Options.
- If you’re considering using a fix and flip lender, you need to know what you’re signing up for. We’ll help you understand your options with Choosing Fix and Flip Lenders: How to Compare Terms and Conditions.
- Hard money loans are a popular method of financing real estate investments. Learn everything you need to know in Hard Money 101: How Does it Work for Buying Investment Property.
Types of Real Estate Investments
There are several types of real estate investments, including house flipping, rental properties, and wholesaling, so you’ll need to decide which one works best for you. Learn more in The Best Way to Start Investing in Real Estate: Choose a Strategy that Fits Your Commitment and Goals.
Once you’ve chosen a real estate investment strategy, HomeVestors can help you get started:
- Interested in flipping houses? Try Your Guide to Flipping Houses and Coming Out on Top
- Considering a rental property? Learn why Buying Rental Property Can Be Your Smartest Financial Move Yet
- Maybe wholesaling is more your speed? Read Wholesaling Houses 101: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
Regional Real Estate Investing Resources
While the real estate investing basics are useful no matter where you’re located, we also understand that every real estate market is different. That’s why HomeVestors provides regional real estate investing resources to help you learn the ins and outs of your local market.
Top Real Estate Learning and Education Resources from HomeVestors
HomeVestors provides the best real estate investing learning & education in the industry because we have a vested interest in the success of our independently owned and operated franchisees. And our franchisees have been very successful, buying and selling over 110,000 properties since 1996. In addition to training and support, HomeVestors provides the best marketing and lead generation tools in the industry, including the nationally-recognized “We Buy Ugly Houses®” marketing campaign.
Are you ready to access the top real estate learning and education resources from the pros? Reach out to HomeVestors® to find out how to become an independently owned and operated real estate investment franchisee.