Real Estate Investing Mentors: HomeVestors’® Development Agents Can Coach You in Your Franchise Business
If you’ve ever played sports, you know how important a coach is for guiding you toward your goals. They can help you grow and reach your objectives by identifying areas where you need to improve, along with celebrating your wins and helping you set new, realistic aims for the future. Well, that’s just what a HomeVestors® Development Agent does for their franchisees’ real estate investing businesses. A Development Agent can help a franchisee to counteract the fear of the decision-making process when determining whether a house is worth the investment, in addition to guiding new investors in a way that helps them avoid major mistakes and pitfalls.
Development Agents are typically experienced franchisees who have proven themselves in aspects of the real estate buying and selling process. They are motivated by the desire to help others and, in fact, most of them have mentored others in their market prior to the establishment of the Development Agent program. They understand how important a strong network of HomeVestors franchisees is to their success, and the success of the company as a whole.
Development Agents can help a franchisee in a variety of ways, including:
- Skill building. From learning about the local real estate market and investment opportunities to fine-tuning the art of selecting good comparables, you will have a Development Agent to mentor you in the process.
- Communicating with home sellers. Distressed homeowners are in a tight spot and the right kind of communication is key to making a deal. Your Development Agent can walk you through the process of handling those phone calls and making an appointment.
- Closing the contract. Understanding the ins and outs of a solid deal doesn’t always come easy. That’s why your mentor is only a phone call away.
- Rehabbing a house. Your Development Agent is generally experienced in the regional market and may be maintaining a network of vetted contractors who can help with your project.
- Getting the house sold. HomeVestors teaches a variety of exit strategies to help sell your investment property. Your mentor can help you choose one that best fits the property if the need arises.
Guiding You Toward Success as a Real Estate Investor
Development Agents are busy real estate investors—just like you—but they are generally available to answer your questions and give suggestions. In most cases, your Development Agent, or their team, can usually respond to your query or issue within 24 hours.
Not only is the HomeVestors® Development Agent available to support your real estate investing franchise, but the entire staff of HomeVestors corporate office is here for you as well. You will also have access to a network of over 800 franchisees that act as a big support team, along with access to leads and a variety of tools and resources. HomeVestors maintains an active message board that a franchisee can inquire on if you have a question or experience an issue.
Whether you are new to the industry or have invested in real estate before, but didn’t see the returns you hoped for, maybe it’s time for you to get some business support. HomeVestors is here to help support you so that you may achieve more than you imagined possible. Get in touch today!
Each franchise office is individually owned and operated.