Before you buy a house to renovate and sell, you have to find one that has the potential to bring good returns. Leads are critical, but how do you know which house will yield the greatest reward for your time and effort? And, how can you make sure you can sell a house you’ve invested in? A little support from the nation’s leading home buyer and the right marketing tools for investors could go a long way.
Through our expertise and name recognition, HomeVestors has been helping our franchisees receive qualified leads since 1996. Our nationally-recognized and trusted “We Buy Ugly Houses®” marketing campaign has made us the go-to resource for homeowners looking to sell quick when they need “solutions for ugly situations®.” Our advertisements are everywhere, generating daily leads for HomeVestors® franchisees across the nation. And it’s worked out well—together, we’ve bought over 100,000 “ugly” houses.
We Attract Promising Leads and Our Franchisees Reap the Benefits.
Not only do HomeVestors® franchisees receive leads from motivated sellers, they also get some of the best training available to convert those leads into deals. From evaluating new leads to managing communication up to closing, our tools and training can be a critical factor in real estate investment success.
Take a look at some of ways our marketing tools for investors help our franchisees reach motivated home sellers:
Perhaps our most widely-recognized national advertisements, billboards in high-traffic areas can bring in significant leads.
More nuanced, emotional, and direct than a billboard or direct mail, commercials can connect with sellers in a way that static advertising can’t.
More targeted than a billboard, direct mail advertisements can be sent to specific neighborhoods to inform motivated sellers of their options. But, more importantly, our history allows us to identify which houses are most likely to generate a call, so the direct mail can be more targeted.
With so many people tuned in and daydreaming during their commutes every day, radio spots are a great way to get sellers ruminating on the advantages of selling their home directly.
Real Estate Investment Marketing Tools and Strategies for Investors
Whether you’re a seasoned investor or just starting out, we’ve developed a rich library of marketing knowledge that can help you achieve your investment goals. From tracking down distressed properties to attracting the right qualified leads, HomeVestors® franchisees have the real estate investment market covered.
Curious to learn how? Check out some of these blogs to learn how HomeVestors’ marketing strategies and tools can make your professional real estate investing business more financially rewarding.
- Uncommon Real Estate Investing Marketing Ideas That Work
- Real Estate Investor Internet Marketing Strategies: Which Ones Have Value?
- Motivated Home Seller Leads: A New Option for Beginners and Experts
- Where to Find the Best Distressed Homeowner Leads for Investors
- How to Find Distressed Properties to Buy, Rehab, and Sell
- Lead Generation for Real Estate Investors: The Top 5 Methods For Reaching Distressed Homeowners
- How to Approach Distressed Homeowners Facing Foreclosure As a Real Estate Investor
- How to Market to Distressed Homeowners and Win the Deal
- How to Find Houses to Flip—Even When Competition is Tough
- How to Find Motivated Sellers Without Lead Lists
- How to Consistently Find Real Estate Deals in an Unpredictable Market
- How to Find Fixer-upper Homes for Sale in an Uncertain Market: Top Tools and Resources
- How to Find Great Investment Property as Foreclosure Rates Fall
- Top 5 Property Investor Lead Generation Strategies
- How to Find Off-market Properties: Strategies You May Not Have Considered
- Off-market Real Estate Deals: How to Find the Best Leads
- The Best Real Estate Investor Lead Generation Systems
- Top Real Estate Investor Leads to Maximize Your Investing Potential
- Improve Your Real Estate Marketing Plan With These 5 Powerful Ideas
- How to Use Social Media for Real Estate Investor Lead Generation
- How to Find Investment Properties to Flip
- How to Find Motivated Sellers on Facebook—From the Orthodox to the Offbeat
Marketing Tools and Strategies for Investors in Chicago
Chicago offers a wide variety of real estate investment opportunities. Learn how you can take advantage of them with advice from HomeVestors’ professional real estate investors in the Chicago-area.
- Marketing Investment Properties in Chicago: The Dos, Don’ts and Best Options
- The Best Leads for Buying Distressed Homes for Sale in Chicago
- The Best Investment Property in Chicago: Tips for Sourcing Better Leads
- Finding Distressed Properties For Sale in Chicago Doesn’t Have to be Hard: Here’s How
- Looking for Distressed Properties in Chicago? What Are Your Best Options
- Distressed Homes for Sale in Chicago: Where Can You Find the Best Deal
- How to Find the Best Real Estate Investment in Chicago
- How to Find Cheap Chicago Property for Investment
- How to Find Cheap Houses in Chicago’s Suburbs to Grow Your Investment Portfolio
- Chicago Real Estate Deals: How to Find a Diamond in the Rough
Marketing Tools and Strategies for Investors in Detroit
Detroit is a city on the mend with lots of properties ripe for renovation. With a little elbow grease and some smart investing advice, you can help Detroit shine again—while increasing your chances of making a pretty penny. Keep reading to learn how.
Marketing Tools and Strategies for Investors in New York and New Jersey
New York and New Jersey may not be the first place you think of when looking for a deal, but there are still many up and coming neighborhoods that are ripe for investment. Invest in northeastern property now before these deals are gone. Check out these marketing tools for investing in New York and Jersey.
- Distressed Properties for Sale in NJ: Where to Find the Best Deals Online
- Trying to Find Distressed Properties in NYC? Here’s an Easier Way
- Finding Real Estate Deals in NYC Is Competitive: Here’s How to Cut the Competition
- How to Find Off-market Properties in NYC to Grow Your Investment Business
- How to Find Fixer-uppers in NYC
- New York City Real Estate Investor Lead Generation: Which Services Are Worth Your Money?
- How to Find Great Investment Property in Long Island
Use Our Marketing Tools, Invest in Your Professional Real Estate Investing Career
HomeVestors® franchisees use our marketing tools for investing every day. They have purchased more than 100,000 houses since 1996. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, Contact us today to find out how you can have an independently owned and operated HomeVestors® franchise of your own. An entrepreneurial career as a professional real estate investor with an edge on the competition is a lot closer than you think.