“If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.”
-Tony Gaskins, Jr.
You’ve thought about starting your own business.
Dreamed about being your own boss, ditching your commute, and never having to attend another HR meeting for as long as you live.
Maybe you’ve even done your research and decided to break into the $10 billion a year real estate industry. Transforming your passion for real estate into a profitable career.
The only problem is…you don’t know where to start.
Flipping Houses as a Real Estate Investor
The business model for flipping houses is simple. Generally, investors buy homes for cash at a discount, renovate them, and sell them at a just below market price to either first time home buyers or other real estate investors looking to purchase rental property.
Yet, many entrepreneurs fail when trying to start a real estate business. The reason? They lack the proper training and support necessary to succeed in real estate.
At HomeVestors, our franchisees are given the freedom to operate their own business, while enjoying a number of benefits unavailable to other investors.
- Our initial comprehensive training course
- Supplemental training added regularly
- Proprietary system for evaluating property
- Custom business and real estate valuation software
- Financing source accessibility for qualifying properties
- Beneficial relationships with national vendors
- Rights to use on of the most widely renowned trademarks in the real estate industry, giving our franchise owners instant brand recognition within their communities.
Types of Franchises
There are two types of HomeVestors franchise opportunities for people interested in building a business based on our proven real estate business franchise model.
1) Full Franchise – Our full-time, indepently owned and operated Franchise opportunity is for the person interested in developing a complete real estate business. The Franchise Fee of $55,000 earns the Full Franchise owner lower ongoing fees. Full Franchisees typically open an actual office location and have a staff that supports and grows their business.
- Full Franchise: $55,000
2) Associate Franchise – Our Associate independently owned operated franchise opportunity is for the person interested in developing a part-time real estate business. The Franchise Fee of $18,000 earns the Associate Franchise owner marketing rights in their territory. Associate Franchisees typically work the business part time out of their home, until it grows to become a full-time job, when they will have the opportunity to upgrade into a full franchise.
- Associate Franchise: $18,000
No matter which option you choose, you’ll still have the opportunity and the freedom to be your own boss while having access to top-notch training and support from America’s #1 home buyer.
Next Steps Towards Owning a HomeVestors® Franchise
If you would like to learn more about franchise opportunities, you can contact us today by completing the form at the top of this page. You can also call us at (800) 704-6992 or go to this page for more information.
Brownie Lott, San Antonio, TX